Sunday, May 18, 2014

Heat Protecting Styling Spray by Syoss

Some products you love them at first sight, some others take you a little bit more time until you appreciate them and there are those that you buy them with excitment and in the end you get really disappointed. Bad feeling, especially if you paid a repsective amount for that product and you end up not using it...

This is the case with the product i talk about today in this post, the Heat Protecting Styling Spray by Syoss, a product that unfortunately didn't worrk at all forme and now is just standing in my bathroom without been used. And that makes me sad...



Normally before i buy a product, especially for my hair, i read through reviews and try to see whether it worths, but with the Syoss Heat Protecting Styling Spray i just didn't do anything like that. I was in my town's cosmetic shop going through the hair styling products, i wanted to try one and i remembered that several products i tried already from Syoss worked really good in the past so why not go with this spray? Good price, from a trustworthy company i though nothing can go wrong...but little did i know!

I started using it every morning in damp hair and in sufficient amount and afterwards i straighted my hair with heat devices (drier or straightener). The product promised to smooth and reduce frizz on curly and wavy hair but i have to admit that in my case non of this happened. My hair weren't feeling soft and smooth after using heat but rather crunchy and out of order.

I though i should give it another try despite my frustration so i used it in dry hair just before blow drying them or straightening them and this was again the same. My hair got the same day greeze and lost any volume they had looking not that good.

In both cases, damp or dry hair, i did notice that after some hours they start frizzing a bit and i could definately feel all the time that i have a heavy styling product on them,something that i really don't like.

 I have thin hair and i believe that this product might have protected them from the heat of the devices i use everyday but using it was not that pleasant for me since i didn't like how my hair looked and felt afterwards. In this case the Heat Protecting Styling Spray will just be kept unused. 

 This was my experience with that product but it didn't at all changed the way i feel about Syoss' other hair products, most of which i really enjoying using still and will definately continue buying. It happens that some products don't work for everybody right?

Do you know the Heat Protecting Styling Spray from Syoss and have you used it? Did it work better for you? Let me know what you think and what is your experience! 

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one yet! It seems like it's not available in Indonesia :( Too bad...

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bought it a few days ago , huge disappointment , it left my hair greeze as hell and messy .

      Delete
    2. Bought it a few days ago , huge disappointment , it left my hair greeze as hell and messy .

      Delete
  2. That's a pitty...I would suggest to try another from Syoss since they have most of the times really good products! Thanks for stoping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had s same experience...hair was sticky and hard after using this :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not a good product at least for my hair! Thanks for stoping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I have had the same experience so, instead of keeping it unused, I mixed it 1part heat protect by syoss to 5parts water. Only then mt hair stoped being crunchy and became soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very nice blog.I appreciate to the writer.thanks for sharing the useful information.

    Hair Styling Spray

    ReplyDelete