Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Precision Lifting and Pore Tightening Concentrate by Kiehl's

There are some products that you don't need a lot of words to describe them...and for sure one of them is the Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Precision Lifting and Pore-Tightening Concentrate. So here is a small but effective review, as the product itself!




I have been using the Precision Lifting and Pore-Tightening Concentrate everyday for more than a month now and now that i have a full image for it i wanted to share it with you.  It is a serum not like the others i know. It has a thick, creamy consistency that is not oily at all and as its name reveals promises to tighten your face pores and restore the elasticity, so that your skin feels more toned and uplifted. Two main ingredients will provide those results in your skin : the Nutritional Micro-filtered Yeast Extract responsible to lift skin and tighten pores and the Geranium Essential Oil that has antioxidant and anti-aging potency and provides also a discreet floral scent.



I normally use this product every morning after my cleaning routine and before i apply my moisturizer and make up. I take 2-3 pumps and make small dots on my chin, forehead and cheeks. Afterwards i warm up my hands by rubbing them and i start the application from my jawline with circular movements and towards the upper part of my face. In the end i try to press a bit my skin just to make sure that everything is settled and absorbed. 

I find the Precision Lifting and Pore Tightening Concentrate really light and i don't even feel it on my skin once it is absorbed. It provides me a nice fresh feeling and hydration from the first minute i apply it and sometimes i don't even need to add my moisturizer on top. After more than a month of use i noticed that my pores are actually smaller and that my skin feels and seems to have gained some of its lost elasticity. I didn't have any problems with the product been that thick and i had no pores clogged or any breakout in my skin. My makeup is applied better and i don't get this small cracks in my cheeks and nose due to my large pores anymore. In general my skin has a healthier and uplifted appearance and everyday it feels better and better. 

All in all the Precision Lifting and Pore-Tightening Concentrate is a product that you should definitely try. This serum in the small bottle will do big things on your skin!

If you want to buy it or know more then pass by one of the Kiehl's store next to you or go to their website www.kiehls.ch and get it!It comes for the price of 89 CHF for a bottleof 50ml which will last a long time.

Hope to hear your feedback and opinions and till the next post take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment