Sunday, August 02, 2015

The Bag Of Empties Volume 5!

It has been a while since my last post...more than other times of absence and i feel bad about it...but i am back! The last months have been crazy in everything and i have to admit June was one of my worst months ever and i was a really really crazy person running around juggling several balls and hoping that none will drop (others told me that it looked like that once i slowed down). 

And now that i am relaxed i found out that i kept all balls in the air successfully and i made it through June/July hurricane with just some scratches...And i pulled through, did everything that i was supposed to at work (PhD a full time job!!) and in life, while being tired and having also a small life crisis (30th Birthday was in June and the 3 in front hit me hard but i am accepting some things slowly). And i did it with good friends that they just know me so well, my family, my boyfriend and of course with drinking...lots of drinking...

Anyway too much talking (sorry!!)  just to tell you that now i am back and i am determined never to leave behind the things that make me happy, like writing in my blog, even in times when i think i can't...So for my comeback here is an empties post with some things here and there that finished the last months (i might have been running but that doesn't mean that i didn't do it with great hair, moisturized body and good makeup!)!




Hair Products



1. KMS California Hair Stay : one of the best hair spray i have tried the last year...it holds hair perfectly without making them dry or greasy and with a tiny bit amount. I don't even feel it in my hair the whole day and they look just great! I got this test product to try and for sure i am going to look for this Hair Spray to buy it full size!

2. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment : nice product for the hair, it leaves them soft and smooth and with a nice smell. I didn't notice any big difference to my colored hair but would still recommend for a hair revival.

Face Products


3. Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hours : i loved this make up so much that i am going to get it again! It fits great in my skin, it is not heavy and it covers perfectly everything. And it lasts for long time and it is in great price! Just perfect!

4. Kiehl's Precision Lifting & Pore -Tightening Concentrate : i got this product for testing it a while ago and then i had to repurchase it since it is just great! If you want more information the check my previous post here!

Body Products

 

5. Balea Body Shower Cream Milk and Honey : this is a product from the German brand Balea and although it is extremely cheap (around 0.80 euro in Germany) it beats other expensive shower creams in the market by far. I love the milk and honey scent, which is really discreet and the consistency of it, since with a small amount there is plenty of foam and then my skin is smooth and hydrated. 

6. The Body Shop Brazil Nut Cream Body Scrub : body scrubs are an essential for me and during summer i go through them pretty fast. Although i do find Body Shop scrubs a bit pricey i really liked this one since it is strong enough to exfoliate my skin perfectly but not that much to cause me any scratches. And of course scrubs with nut base are my go to when i want to prepare my skin for self tanning or for the sun! 

Those were the products i finished the last months and i kept in my empties bag so that i show them to you (the rest found their way immediately to the trash during cleaning...if only i remembered to keep them all...)! 

I hope you enjoyed the post and till the next post (which this time is not going to be after that long period!) stay happy and beautiful! And happy summer!


**Follow me on instagram or twitter for more beauty related pictures or everyday life adventures :

@justabitofall 





No comments:

Post a Comment